“Linea” is Bavaria 430 Lagoon, built by Bavaria Yachtbau GMBH Germany in the days when Bavaria built solid boats.
Linea’s Technical Specification
- Length overall; 13.4m
- Beam; 3.98m
- Draft; 1.75m with winged keel
- Displacement; 9,600kgs
- Ballast; 3,600kgs
- Ballast/Displacement ratio; 37.5%
- Keel; fixed anti-corrosive cast iron, winged
- Tanks; Fuel 180L, Water 500L
- Engine; Volvo Penta MD22A, 59hp
- Propulsion; Saildrive with 3 blade MAXPROP folding propeller.
- Round bilge
- Balanced rudder
- Rig; Double spreader mast head rigged sloop with retractable inner fore stay and fully battened main sail.
- Flag; UK
- Builder; Bavaria Yachtbau GMBH Germany
- Designer; Judel & Vrolijk
- 1992 purchase price; 287,000 DM
The original Bavaria 430 Lagoon, 430 Atlantic and 430 Caribic brochure (6mb)